Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 3* Honolulu, United States
Book your dream vacation package at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in Honolulu, Oahu. Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 3 star is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 3* Honolulu, United States
Set on the former royal estate of Princess Victoria Kaiulani, this resort has captured the warmth of a true Hawaiian home. A garden oasis in the heart of Waikiki and only a crosswalk away from Waikiki beach. Enjoy full access to all services and amenities at all four Starwood properties in Waikiki.
A garden Oasis in the heart of Waikiki, this large and busy hotel is located across the street from Waikiki Beach. One of the best locations.
Overlooking Waikiki Bay, this modern resort hotel is 3 miles from both Diamond Head State Monument hiking trails and the Honolulu Museum of Art.
The airy, casual rooms and suites have free Wi-Fi and feature minifridges, tea and coffeemaking equipment, and flat-screen TVs. Some add balconies and/or sea or mountain views.
Amenities include an open-air buffet restaurant offering nightly entertainment, as well as a poolside bar serving Japanese bento boxes. There's a fitness center and an outdoor freshwater pool, plus a business center and meeting space for up to 500 guests.
Bed size(s): 1 king-size or 2 double beds
Room features: Bathroom, Balcony
Flat screen TV with cable, telephone, Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee maker
Occupancy: Maximum 4 person
Food & Drink
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 1 pool
Live Performances in Waikiki! ($)
Discover the newest excitement in Waikiki with a captivating Polynesian performance from Te Moana Nui - Tales of the Pacific. Experience the amazing Polynesian entertainment that weaves legends of Polynesia with Old Hawaii.
Performing every evening on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays is the electrifying Fourever Fab playing to the classic and upbeat songs from The Beatles that are bound to spark an interest. This is a great musical performance for all ages to enjoy.
Also entering the stage is the hilarious Aloha-Ha Show performing live comedic acts with fully animatronic characters, impersonations, and unique robotics. Laugh along for a great time!
Other Services ($)
- Coin-operated laundromat
- Room service
- Laundry services
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- High speed internet access in guest room
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- 2 bottles of water in room per day
- 2 Kaiulani specialty cocktails or Princess Punch drinks per stay
- Big Kahuna Beach Services
- Collection of Waikiki saving booklet
- 1 4x6 color portrait by a professional photographer
- Children 5 & under eat FREE from children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch and or dinner with paying adult
Approximately 35 minutes from the airport and just steps from famed Waikiki Beach.
- Big Kahuna Beach Services including beach chairs, towels, fruit and water service 3 times daily in designated area on Waikiki Beach. Please see hotel concierge for more details.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
- $33 USD (plus tax) per room/per night
- Paid directly to the hotel
- Resort fees include:
- Highspeed WiFi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed WiFi on Island (Complimentary rental of battery powered mobile WiFi hotspot; 1 per room per stay)
- Complimentary rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
- "Collections of Waikiki" saving booklet
- Children 12 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet (one child per paying adult)
- Sealife Park - Buy 1 get 1 free entrance
- Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards men and women apparel at Sheraton Waikiki (not applicable towards discounted items)
- Big Kahuna Beach Service - Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori
- Discount at Moana Lani spa - (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
- Aloha Beach Services Discounts - Beach ocean activities
- Daily Cultural Activities - lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons, kukui nut bracelet making, etc.
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
Fees subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
- Short walk to Waikiki Beach
- 35-minute drive from the airport
- 120 Kaiulani Ave Hawaii United States 96815
- ******* Best Honolulu Hotels *******
You will visit the following 3 places:
Honolulu, on Oahu’s south shore, is the main gateway to Hawaii and a major gateway into the United States. The city is a major hub for international business, military defense, as well as famously being host to a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific culture, cuisine, and traditions. The name Honolulu means "sheltered harbor" or "calm port".
Hawaii is the newest of the 50 U.S. states (August 21, 1959), and is the only U.S. state made up entirely of islands. It is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, occupying most of an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean, southwest of the continental United States, southeast of Japan, and northeast of Australia. Hawaii’s natural beauty, warm tropical climate, inviting waters and waves, and active volcanoes make it a popular destination for tourists, surfers, biologists, and volcanologists alike. Due to its mid-Pacific location, Hawaii has many North American and Asian influences along with its own vibrant native culture. Its capital is Honolulu on the island of Oʻahu.