Mexico is a country between the U.S. and Central America beaches on its Pacific and Gulf of Mexico coastlines and a diverse landscape of mountains, deserts and jungles. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacan (Aztec) and Chichen Itza (Mayan) are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.
Are you looking for endless kilometres of beaches, rich colonial cities and magnificent Mayan or Aztec archaeological site; or maybe gastronomical pleasures and a multitude of art and handicrafts? Then look no further because Mexico has something to please every taste and let you discover a few more.
There are six major touristic regions of Mexico for you to explore, each one offers unique travel experiences.
- North of Mexico has vibrant desert landscapes
- Central Mexico contains a blend of colonial splendour
- Golf and South of Mexico includes exotic vegetation and magic jungles
- Yucatan Peninsula offers amazing archealogical sites
- Pacific Coast has beautiful beaches
- Baja Peninsula presents natural beauty wealth
Never wait longer than 8 minutes for express shuttles to all terminals. Luggage assistance. Valet parking. 24/7 shuttle service. Minutes from the terminal. Fenced & gated lot. Earn free days. Types: Economy Parking, Self-Park, Valet Parking.
**** Click below to view online brochure ****