Luxor Hotel And Casino
About North Las Vegas, Nevada
Book your dream vacation package staying at Luxor Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Luxor Hotel and Casino is a pyramid-shaped hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip.
Luxor Hotel and Casino 4*
Rising 350 feet above Las Vegas, Luxor Hotel and Casino’s onyx-hued pyramid beckons with the world’s brightest beam of light shooting from its peak. A dazzling convergence of gaming, dining and entertainment awaits within.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
For registered guests, parking fees provide you with in-out privileges within the same parking type, i.e. self or valet across all MGM resorts. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a fee, and will increase after 4 hours up to 24 hours. Valet parking is available under the same parametres for an increased fee.
Housed in a 30-story pyramid topped with a 315,000-watt light beam, this vibrant Egypt-themed casino resort on the south end of the Strip is 2 miles from McCarran International Airport.
Warm rooms have traditional furnishings, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Suites offer soaking tubs and separate sitting rooms; some have wet bars. Pyramid rooms and suites have slanted walls. Room service is available.
Dining and drinking options include a food court, a Mexican cantina and a steakhouse, plus a 24/7 Northern Lights-inspired bar. There's also a bustling casino, a fitness center and a salon, along with a spa and an outdoor pool. A resort fee applies.
Where else can you find tempting restaurants, unexpected entertainment, fascinating exhibits and seductive nightlife under one pyramid? Add our comfortable rooms, suites, and spa to the mix, and you have a haven for relaxation and excitement.
Stay at 1, play, eat and drink at 12!
Guests enjoy access to restaurants, bars and lounges, spa treatments and other amenities at MGM sister resorts. For added convenience, guests may charge any amenities and facilities they use directly to their rooms. Amenities and facilities available vary by resort.
For your information
- Pools are seasonal and subject to closures
For your information
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts
Non Smoking Rooms
Please note that the Luxor has converted to all non-smoking rooms.
There will be a deep cleaning fee of $300 (Subject to change)charged should a guest decide to smoke in their non-smoking room.
This hotel offers at least one pool open year round.
- All taxes
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
- $35 USD (plus tax) per room/per night
- Paid directly to the hotel
- Resort fees include:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & Toll Free Phone Calls
- Other inclusions may apply and will be advised upon check in
Fees subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
Pyramid Two Queen Room European Plan
- 2 queen-size beds
- Overlooking the atrium
- Shower only
- 27 inch color TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- 24-hour, in-room dining available ($)
- Data port
- Rollaway bed and crib available ($)
- TENDER steak & seafood
- The Buffet
- Public House
- Pyramid Cafe
- Rice and Company
- Diablo's Cantina
- Back Stage Deli
- Food court
- Centra Bar and Lounge
- High bar
- Play bar
Health & Relaxation
- Nurture Spa and Salon
Other Services ($)
- Gift shop
- Wedding chapel
- Business centre
- Casino on site
- Self and Valet Parking ($)
- Room service
- Laundry services
- Exhibits; BODIES… The Exhibition, TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition
- Dog Friendly Rooms ($)
- With an enormous presence, along with at least one themed bar and restaurant, a "Photo Op" on the Titanic's soon to be constructed Ship's bow utilizing a moving lifeboat to gain access the blockbuster.
- Choreographed by Cris Judd and Tiger Martina, FANTASY features the dazzling vocals of Stephanie Jordan and multi-faceted entertainer Sean Cooper. The show sizzles on stage as the talented dancers perform hot routines in sexy costumes offering the audience an opportunity to let their inhibitions go
Golf (nearby)The Concierge can book tee times for guests to play at Bali Hi, Desert Pines Golf Club, Royal Links Golf Club, and Stallion Mountain Golf Club; to reserve a tee time please call 702-730-5996
Weddings & HoneymoonsFeaturing free or discounted wedding and/or honeymoon packages and the services of a wedding coordinator, this resort has all you need for a destination wedding or honeymoon.
To book travel for your wedding group, request a quote from us.
To secure your wedding date and arrange wedding details at your chosen hotel, please contact the hotel directly.
The full-service spa resort at this spa offers an endless variety of treatments for body and soul.
Nurture Spa at Luxor
- Body wraps
- Luxor daily guest pass is $25US and includes hot whirlpool, cold whirlpool, cold plunge (mens spa only), steam bath, dry sauna, complimentary fruit juice and mineral water, fitness centre with Paramount Circuit Training equipment, Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment and free weights. Must be 18 years of age to use the spa, athletic shoes are required in the fitness centre. The spa day pass will be complimentary with any spa treatment priced at $70US or more; subject to change without notice
All rooms include:
- Alarm clock
- Crib (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Rollaway bed (on request)
- Room service
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
What to expect
- Quality / Price
- Front desk / Reception
- Staff / Crew
- Business Services
- Food / Restaurants
Best Hotels in Las Vegas