MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
About North Las Vegas, Nevada
Book your dream vacation staying at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. The MGM Grand Las Vegas is home to the biggest names in concerts, comedy, and sports.
MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino 4.5*
Welcome to the time of your life. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino delivers more award-winning restaurants, more exclusive shows, more big-name entertainment and more attentive pampering.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years of age
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
For registered guests, parking fees provide you with in-out privileges within the same parking type, i.e. self or valet across all MGM resorts. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a fee, and will increase after 4 hours up to 24 hours. Valet parking is available under the same parametres for an increased fee.
This hotel offers at least one pool open year round.
With our world-class nightlife featuring the biggest international DJs, unparalleled entertainment options, award-winning restaurants backed by renowned celebrity chefs, and an almost dizzying selection of stylishly redesigned rooms and suites, we think it’s fair to say that MGM Grand has earned its place as The Entertainment Authority.
Stay at 1, play, eat and drink at 12!
Guests enjoy access to restaurants, bars and lounges, spa treatments and other amenities at MGM sister resorts. For added convenience, guests may charge any amenities and facilities they use directly to their rooms. Amenities and facilities available vary by resort.
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Located on the Las Vegas Strip
- 10 minutes from McCarran International Airport
- MGM Grand Buffet, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, à la carte
- Morimoto Las Vegas
- Emeril's, à la carte featuring Cajun/Creole cuisine
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, à la carte featuring American classic cuisine
- Stage Deli, à la carte
- Hakkasan, dining and entertainment
- Cabana Grill
- CRUSH, à la carte
- HECHO en VEGAS Mexican Grill & Cantina, à la carte
- TAP Sports Bar
- International Smoke opening late December 2019
- Food Court
Bars & Lounges
- Wet Republic
- Lobby Bar - Offering an extensive cocktail list
- TAP Sports Bar
- Losers Bar
- Level Up
- Whiskey Down
- Lazy river ride
- Wet Republic, featuring 2 spectacular saltwater pools (the only on the Strip) and 6 cascading waterfalls. The space will also feature 6 VIP bungalows, three private spas, 10 party cabanas, 18 spacious day beds and more than 80 oversized deluxe chaise lounges
- 1 whirlpool
KA by Cirque du Soleil ($) Tickets for shows not included in booking price.
T-Mobile Arena ($) is a quick walk or ca ride away. As the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts
Other Services ($)
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Self and valet parking ($)
- Internet station
- Massages available
- Live entertainment
- Grand Spa & Fitness Center
- Dog Friendly Rooms ($)
- Theatre, the 16,000-seat MGM Grand Garden special events centre
- Casino on site, 171,500 sq. ft.t
- Kà Theatre, featuring Kà by Cirque du Soleil is world-renowned for presenting an innovative blend of traditional circus arts and theatrical performance. With KÀ, Cirque du Soleil has taken the genre to a new level - introducing martial arts, puppetry, interactive projections and pyrotechnics to create an epic tale of groundbreaking proportions.
- CSI the experience - Play the role of a crime scene investigator in this exciting interactive challenge: 3 murders, 15 lab stations, 15 suspects, 3 killers. Based on the hit TV show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and guided by videos featuring cast members, alongside real-life forensic scientists, you'll be the latest recruit to the world of forensic science. Examine bullet casings, match DNA to potential suspects, identify the source of a single strand of hair as you complete the investigation process. Find the killer and receive your official CSI: Diploma! Complete with two state-of-the-art forensic crime labs and dazzling special effects, this new hands-on experience is sure to plunge guests deep into the heart of the action. Recommended for ages 12 through adult.
- Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub is an exhilarating new concept in dining and entertainment. This unique fusion of incredible cuisine and must see nightlife spans over 80,000 square feet across five levels. This is undeniably the only restaurant and nightclub of its kind on the Las Vegas.
Golf (nearby)Top golf is the hottest new concept on the Las Vegas scene. A four-level entertainment venue with interactive golf games and balls that score themselves, Top golf is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. It features climate-controlled hitting bays, hundreds of HDTVs, a stage for live concerts, water features with cabanas, dynamic event spaces, delicious food
*A valid credit or debit card is required for deposit upon check-in. The authorization amount is addition to room/tax and resort fee/tax for a credit card is $300.00 USD, debit card is $100.00 USD per day, $200 USD total for multiple night reservations. Cash deposits will not be accepted.
All rooms have been converted to non-smoking. A deep cleaning penalty will apply for any guest that violates this policy. This fee would be paid locally by the guest.
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
- $39 USD (plus tax) per room/per night
- Paid directly to the hotel
- Resort fees include:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & Toll Free Phone Calls
- Other inclusions may apply and will be advised upon check in
Fees subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
All rooms include:
- 24 hour room service
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Full bathroom
Weddings & Honeymoons
Featuring free or discounted wedding and/or honeymoon packages and the services of a wedding coordinator, this resort has all you need for a wedding or honeymoon.
To book travel for your wedding group, request a quote from us.
To secure your wedding date and arrange wedding details at your chosen hotel, please contact the hotel directly at 1-800-646-5530.
Grand Spa is a full-service spa offering an endless variety of treatments for body and soul, including:
- Body wraps
- Mud baths
- Airbrush body bronzing
- Body waxing
- Hair treatments
What to expect
- Quality / Price
- Front desk / Reception
- Staff / Crew
- Business Services
- Food / Restaurants
Best Hotels in Las Vegas