The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
About North Las Vegas, Nevada
Book your dream vacation staying at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The Cosmopolitan is a unique luxury resort, hotel and casino located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 5*
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is an original destination in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. This unique luxury resort and casino features residential-stay living spaces with private terraces and breathtaking views.
Across the Strip from Planet Hollywood, this chic casino hotel has views of the adjacent Bellagio fountains and is 2 miles from McCarran International Airport.
Sophisticated rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi; some have balconies. Suites add dining areas and kitchenettes; some offer private pools, terraces and/or butler service.
There are multiple bars and restaurants, including a lobby bar set inside a 3-story crystal chandelier. Other amenities include a bustling casino and an outdoor performance venue, plus 3 outdoor pools, and a spa with a hammam. There's also a gym, a wedding chapel and a seasonal ice rink.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old picture ID required
This hotel offers at least one pool open year round.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is perfectly situated directly on the world-famous Strip, in the vibrating heart of Sin City, with its distinctive facade making it an iconic landmark. Its interior is decorated with selected pieces of contemporary art. This luxurious hotel features a wonderful luxury spa, extensive boutique shopping, three spectacular pool landscapes, various first-class dining options and a 9,300m sq. casino. A truly unforgettable holiday experience!
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Incidental charges deposit: Upon arrival a $150 per day credit card deposit will be taken in addition to guests entire room and tax for the stay.
- Beauty and Essex: Multi-level restaurant and lounge
- Clique: Swanky cocktail lounge
- Eggslut - Gourmet food concept, utilizing its key, namesake ingredient
- Zuma - Modern Japanese Cuisine to open late 2016
- The Juice Standard
- Casino floor
- High-limit slots
- The Talon Club - Up to 7 new table games including baccarat, roulette and blackjack
- Race & Sports Book - State of the art LED video walls for sports and race, traditional betting stations and interactive experiences including shuffle board, foosball and billiards
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
- $45 USD (plus tax) per room/per night
- Paid directly to the hotel
- Resort fees include:
- Fitness centre access
- In-room local and long distance telephone calls (within the continental U.S.)
- Tennis court access (based upon availability).
Fees subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
All rooms include:
- 24 hour room service ($)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mini-bar ($)
- Rollaway bed (on request, $)
- Smart TV’s with access to Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, and Hulu
Room(s): Luxurious bathroom, Modern Kitchen featuring Sub Zero wine chiller, seating area
Air conditioning: Yes
Mini bar ($), fridge,Television, Telephone, Alarm clock, Iron and ironing board, Hairdryer, Complimentary toiletries
Food & Drink
- 1 buffet
- 11 à la carte restaurants featuring a Sushi bar and Grill, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Seafood, Greek, Spanish, American and International cuisine
- Chef Scott Conant's rustic Italian Eatery
- Beauty & Essex - Featuring multi-ethnic signature dishes for dinner and specialty cocktails
- Milk bar
- Boulevard Pool - Overlooks the heart of the Las Vegas Strip
- Bamboo Pool - Desert landscape featuring a canyon-like feel (Effective April 1, 2017 the Bamboo Pool will be renamed Chelsea Pool)
- Marquee Dayclub - Exclusive adult oasis by day and and extension of Marquee Nightclub in the evening
- Plus Whirlpool on site
Health & Relaxation
- Fitness Centre
- Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam
Other Services ($)
Meeting facilities, Nightclub, Shops, Tour desk, Wedding chapel, Ice Rink (seasonal), Casino on site (100,000 sq. ft.),
Spotlight USAThis collection lets you take your vacation to another level. Enjoy the following exclusive added values:
- FREE Regular seat selection1
PLUS enjoy these extra perks at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Invited guest check-in
- Identity membership slot play
- 20% OFF Violet Hour Salon
- $50 food & beverage credit per stay
- 20% OFF room rate (discount already reflected in price)
Momofuku and Milk Bar
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is pleased to announce that Momofuku and Milk Bar will open at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in 2016, marking David Chang and Christina Tosi’s first projects on the West Coast. Both the restaurant and Milk Bar, which are currently in development, will be the newest additions to The Cosmopolitan's culinary offerings.
Established by chef and founder David Chang in 2004 with the opening of Momofuku Noodle Bar, Momofuku restaurants have gained world-wide recognition for their innovative take on cuisine, and Momofuku Ko has retained two Michelin stars for the past eight years.
Milk Bar is the highly acclaimed bakery founded by chef and owner, Christina Tosi. Christina is best known for her innovative creations, including cereal milk™ ice cream, compost cookies® and crack pie®, all of which have gained world-wide recognition since she opened Milk Bar’s doors in 2008.
- Spotlight USA
- Breakfast on Us
- Complimentary Admission to Marquee
What to expect
- Quality / Price
- Front desk / Reception
- Staff / Crew
- Business Services
- Food / Restaurants
Incidental deposit: A valid credit card or cash deposit will be required at check-in for incidentals. An adult age 21 years or older is required in the room. Valid photo ID is required at check-in.
Pools are seasonal and subject to closures.
- Resort Fee: The Daily Resort fee is $39.00USD plus tax per room , per night paid locally
Resort Fee Inclusions:
- Unlimited high speed internet access
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and domestic long distance telephone calls(to 50 states)
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Tennis court access(based on availability)
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking
- Rollaway Fees:
A rollaway bed is available for guests staying in a King bedded room for $35 per night plus tax. (Subject to change)If the reservation is booked for 3 adults and the 3rd person fee of $35 per night plus tax is paid for, the rollaway fee is waived. - If the 3rd guest is under 18 and the additional person fee does not apply and a rollaway is needed, the $35 per night plus tax will apply. - Rollaway beds may only be sent to rooms with King inventory and there is a maximum of one rollaway bed per room.
- Please note that October 28, 2018 was the last day of the pool season for Marquee Dayclub, Overlook Grill and the Boulevard Pool, including the small pool and hot tub at Boulevard Pool. These venues are closed as of October 29, 2018.The Chelsea Pool will remain open daily with adjusted hours for pool guests from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Best Hotels in Las Vegas