Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
Book your dream vacation package at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip.
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino 4.5*
Step inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino and discover an oasis. Put away your inhibitions and awaken the primal side within. Outside, bask in the sun on the iconic Mandalay Bay Beach, voted Best Pool in the U.S. Inside, 3,220 redesigned rooms and suites feature 42-inch high-definition plasma-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access and simply chic styling. This epic, untamed resort is known around the country for the finest restaurants, hottest nightlife and most luxurious experience you will find in Las Vegas.
Stay at 1, play, eat and drink at 12!
Guests enjoy access to restaurants, bars and lounges, spa treatments and other amenities at MGM sister resorts. For added convenience, guests may charge any amenities and facilities they use directly to their rooms. Amenities and facilities available vary by resort.
On the south end of the Strip, this high-end casino hotel is between The Four Seasons and Luxor.
Elegant rooms and suites all have 42-inch flat-screen TVs, seating areas, floor-to-ceiling windows and soaking tubs; upgrades include living areas, wet bars and/or Bose sound systems.
A resort fee is charged. In addition to the casino, amenities include an 11-acre beach/pool complex with a lazy river, a wave pool and a topless optional area. There's also a shark aquarium, upscale shopping, live shows and destination dining.
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts
Michael Jackson ONE
Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
- Tickets for shows not included
- Daily Incidental Deposit of $100 per night paid locally
- A daily resort fee of US $37.00 plus tax will apply locally.Effective January 30, 2020 Resort fee increase to $39.00 plus tax per room, per night paid locally.
Resort fee inclusions:
•Fitness Center Access
•Local & 800 Phone Calls
- Please be advised MGM Resorts is temporarily closing buffets at restaurants in several of its locations across Las Vegas, amid the corona virus outbreak. The decision will be revisited on a weekly basis as efforts continue to control the spread of the virus.
Resort - 1 King
- 1 king-size bed
- Full bathroom
- Bathroom features imported stone floors and counters, separate soaking tub and shower and 15” flat screen TV
- Telephone, cordless with dual lines
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- iPod alarm clock radios
- His and her lighted closets
- Pillow-top mattress
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Bayside Buffet
- StripSteak, à la carte featuring chef Michael Mina
- Fleur de Lys, à la carte featuring chef Hubert Keller
- Burger Bar, à la carte
- Wolfgang Puck's Trattoria del Lupo, à la carte
- Border Grill, à la carte featuring Mexican cuisine
- The Noodle Shop, à la carte featuring Cantonese
- Chef Brian Massie Citizens Kitchen & Bar, 24 hr eatery featuring American comfort food
- Kumi by Akira Back - Japanese menu with a Korean American Twist
- Libertine Social
- Orchid Lounge
- Bonanno's Pizza
- Ri Ra Irish Pub
- Charlie Palmer Steak
- Foundation Room
- Sea Breeze
- House of Blues
- Hussong's Cantina
- Sports Book Grill
- Food Court
- Evening Call
- Eyecandy sound lounge and bar
- Foundation Room
- LIGHT Nightclub
- Orchid Lounge
- Minus 5 Ice Bar
- RI RA Irish Pub
- 1923 Burbon Bar
- House of Blues:
House of Blues weekly night events
- 11 acre tropical water environment featuring more than 2,700 tons of real sand, 1.6 million-gallon wave pool, lazy river and 3 standard pools
- 1 adults-only pool
Other Services ($)
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Car rental desk
- Fitness Center
- Self and Valet Parking ($)
- Dog Friendly Rooms ($)
- Spa, 30,000 square feet; must be 18 years or older to use spa
- Casino on site; 135,000 square feet of gaming and Beachside Casino
- Shark Reef Aquarium, more than 2,000 on display, 100 species including 15 types of sharks
- Mandalay Place, a one-of-a-kind retail venue featuring more than 40 boutiques found nowhere else in the U.S. including Nike Golf and LUSH PUPPY, with upscale pet gifts and accessories
- Mandalay Bay Theater
- House of Blues
- LIGHT Nightclub - Collaborating with Cirque du Soleil, this 38,000 square foot venue featuring DJ's and performers coupled with revolutionary lighting, sound and special effects.
- Body wraps
Weddings & Honeymoons
Wedding packages available.
Please contact hotel directly.
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- The Mandalay Bay is located on the Las Vegas Strip
- 15-minute drive from McCarran International Airport
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89119
What to expect
- Quality / Price
- Front desk / Reception
- Staff / Crew
- Business Services
- Food / Restaurants
Best Hotels in Las Vegas