Jade Mountain Resort
Book your dream vacation staying at the Jade Mountain Resort. Jade Mountain Resort. Beach spa retreat.
Jade Mountain Resort
Sprawled over 600 acres on Saint Lucia's southwest coast, Jade Mountain is renowned for its bold architectural design, envisioned by architect and owner Nick Troubetzkoy. It entails individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky, making Jade Mountain one of the Caribbean's most mesmerizing resort experiences.
Expect grand sweeping accommodations where the bedroom, living area, and extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature. With the fourth wall entirely absent, Jade Mountain's sanctuaries are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of the famous Pitons and the eternal Caribbean Sea.
On 243 hectares of lush tropical hillside, this high-end resort is set on Anse Chastanet Beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, and is 4 km from St. Lucia Botanical Gardens.
Featuring tropical wood accents and open-air bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, the elegant, TV-free rooms have sweeping sea views, and come with minifridges, and tea and coffeemaking equipment. Upgraded quarters add private infinity pools. Some have air-conditioning. Wi-Fi and room service are available.
In addition to a chic, open-air restaurant with sea views, amenities include a spa, a tennis court and a gym, plus a dive center and water sports equipment rentals.
Guests also have access to two soft sand beaches and an array of activities at sister resort Anse Chastanet.
Rooms: SKY suites are located in the lower hillside level and are spacious suites, 4 of them with the 4th wall open, yet completely private, to maximize the amazing view experience of the Pitons and the ocean. There is one sky suite that is enclosed and air-conditioned; Full Bathroom with raised Jacuzzi tub
Safe, Mini Fridge, hairdryer, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, siting area
Food & Drink
- 4 a la carte restaurants including Caribbean, fine dining, Indian and vegetarian cuisine (At Anse Chastanet)
- Exclusive access to Jade Mountain Club bar and restaurant
- 1 pool
Health & Wellness
- Complimentary yoga classes are available at Jade Mountain in addition to which private yoga lessons can also be arranged.
- Jade Mountain's fitness studio features Cybex cardio and strength equipment.
- The estate bike trails at Anse Mamin are available to our resident guests for independent jogging in the morning and afternoons.
- Also, there are daily escorted walks and hikes available on the 600 acre estate.
Other services ($)
- Scuba diving centre
- Water sports centre
- Internet station
- 24-hour room service and housekeeping, mountain and jungle biking centre, art gallery, library
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome cocktail
Please note Breakfast Plan rates include mandatory MAP Plan (breakfast and dinner only) for travel between December 20, 2017 to January 3, 2018 inclusive.
Optional All inclusive plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Wine, beer and other alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Certain menu items will attract surcharges
- All restaurants, menus are available to guests on meal plans
- Meals can be taken at Jade Mountain Club or at any of the Anse Chastanet restaurants
Surcharges may apply for certain menu items.
- Yoga on 6 days per week at set times
- Use of beach chair and towels (also included at Sister property Anse Chastanet)
- Guided tour of old French Colonial Plantation of Anse Mamin
- Use of snorkel equipment, windsurfing, sunfish sailing, ocean kayaking, free water taxi to second beach Anse Mamin
- Complimentary walks and hikes on 600 acre estate 5 days/week.
- The helipad at Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain is a private helipad and helicopter reservations are available through us directly only, exclusively for our resident guests.
- Minimum of 4 passengers
- As there is a limited amount of helicopters, please know that mechanical issues or weather issues could always lead to last minute cancellation in which case the resort would automatically secure a land transfer for you.
- There may also be last minute delays over which we will have no influence as they could be caused by a variety of reasons.
- Please also be aware that guest luggage will be transported to and reach the resort separately. The hand luggage can travel with the guest.
Service & facilities·4.8
***** The best hotels in Saint Lucia *****