Marigot Bay Resort And Marina
Book your dream vacation staying at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, Saint Lucia. Get Great Rates on Marigot Bay Resort and Marina.
Marigot Bay Resort And Marina
A stay at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is an encounter with authentic Saint Lucian culture in magnificent Marigot Bay, where the unparalleled beauty attracts yachters from around the world.
This property connects guests with their surroundings in more ways than one. The Auriga Spa uses organic products and the natural restorative essences of the island to revitalize the body, mind and spirit, while the on-site restaurants serve the best of island fare, which are lovingly prepared with fresh, wholesome, locally sourced ingredients. Unique to this resort, the Rum Cave houses a collection of local specialty rums that connoisseurs can taste in a relaxed cave-like setting.
On a hillside overlooking Marigot Bay, this high-end resort is 11 km from Derek Walcott Square.
Featuring tropical decor, the elegant rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, plus minibars, espresso machines, and balconies or patios; some have bay views. The 1- to 3-bedroom suites add kitchens and living rooms, along with washer/dryers and Bose speaker systems; some include hot tubs. Room service is offered 24/7.
There are 4 chic restaurants and bars, including a refined seafood eatery with open-air dining, and a rum bar with live music. Other amenities include a spa, a gym and yoga, plus a marina and 2 infinity pools.
A dedicated personal assistant is assigned to each guest to provide attentive - yet discreet - service, seeing to everything from private dining experiences and restaurant reservations, to spa and tour bookings.
Meal & beverage plans
- Daily Breakfast
Optional - All-inclusive plan
- Full breakfast daily at The Grill at 14° 61° or visit the Hurricane Hole for a more casual venue with the ‘Bakery Corner’.
- Lunch and Dinner at Hurricane Hole or Brut Bar, including Sushi Bar
- Fine dining at the Grill at 14° 61° with a three-course dinner served from à la carte menus with great appetizers, Specials of the Day, the Chef’s Favorites and amazing desserts
- Special event BBQ’s
- In-room mini refrigerator with water and soft drinks stocked daily
- Pools side snacks
- All signature and classic cocktails
- House wines by the glass, Piton, Heineken and Guinness beers and soft drinks and bottled water
- Premium spirit brands by the glass e.g. Chairman’s Reserve Gold, Bacardi Gold Rum, Smirnoff, Absolut vodka, Johnny Walker Red whiskey, Jack Daniels, Jim Bean, Courvoisier VS, Amaretto, Baileys, Kahlua
- Dine Around options (available after the 4th night of arrival), at Masala Bay, an award-winning Saint Lucia Indian Restaurant and also at Julietta’s, a local Saint Lucia family restaurant with great local dishes, amazing views overlooking Marigot Bay and complimentary transportation from the resort.
- Not included: Champagne by the glass, wines and spirits by the bottle, private dining venues and room service
- Complimentary in-room and resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Personal Assistants assigned to guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
- Complimentary access to the Library
- Daily complimentary Classes, Workshops, activities and demonstrations
- Zando’s Kids Activity Program inclusive of complimentary snacks
- Coconut Experience, a session for both adults and children every Friday
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availbilty)
- Number of rooms:
- Number of floors:
- Year built:
- Year last renovated:
Bed size(s): 1 double bed or 1 king-size bed
Rooms: Luxurious bathroom with rain forest shower
Ceiling fan, Television, coffee and tea facilities, Iron and ironing board, Plush terry robes and slippers
Service & facilities·4.6
***** The best hotels in Saint Lucia *****