Discover the vibrancy and charm of a lively destination along with the warmth of the Bajan people and refined services and amenities of Sandals Barbados.
Set on 10 acres of tropical gardens, resplendent with majestic trees, lush tropical foliage and flowering plants bordering the white sands of Dover Beach. Sandals Barbados is paradise found, combining elegant natural settings with sophistication and Sandals first class service and amenities.
Overlooking the Caribbean coast, this all-inclusive, adults-only resort is 3.5 km from the Garrison Savannah racetrack.
Featuring private balconies, the refined rooms come with flat-screen TVs. Upgraded rooms include outdoor tubs. Suites provide separate sitting areas, as well as minibars, free Wi-Fi, iPod docks and access to a private lounge. Some have ocean views and/or direct pool access. Upgraded suites include separate living rooms, private butlers and 24/7 room service.
The resort has 11 restaurants (most with bars), as well as a swim-up bar, a piano bar and a beach bar. Other amenities include 3 outdoor pools, plus a spa and a gym.
Meal & beverage plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily (Buffet, à la carte)
- Domestic and International alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- 24 hour room service available for Butler accommodations
- Room service for Club Sandals accommodations available 7:00am-10:00pm
- Basic WiFi available to all guests in all room categories and public areas.
- Exchange privileges with adjacent Sandals Royal Barbados for use of restaurants and facilities.
Location: See map On the south coast of Barbados, in the St. Lawrence Gap area, 25 km from the capital of Bridgetown and 11 km from Grantley Adams Int'l Airport.
Facilities: See details 280 rooms
Dining: See details 10 à la carte 2 buffets 1 cafe
Meal plan options: See details all inclusive
Nightlife: See details 4 bars 1 nightclub
Available onsite: See details 3 pools fitness centre Wi-Fi
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Your price includes: Round trip airport transfers All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks) 24-hour all inclusive Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect) Unlimited domestic and premium drinks Daily activities Nightly entertainment
- Ideally located at the bottom of the famed St Lawrence Gap, known for its restaurants, lively nightlife and good shopping.
- 15-minute drive from the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI).
Bed size(s): 1 king-size bed
Air conditioning: Yes
Room(s): Beachfront/Oceanfront/Ocean view, Located on the fifth floor in the Beachfront Village, Love Nest Suite, Balcony with Tranquility Soaking Tub for two, Bathroom features a dual-control walk-in shower and claw-foot bathtub
Internet: Free Basic WiFi
Butler service: This suite features the intuitive services of your very own personal butler who'll pamper you in extraordinary ways throughout your stay. From unpacking and packing your luggage... attending to your wardrobe... drawing a rose-scented bath... a Sandals suite with your own personal butler is the ultimate indulgence available only at Sandals
Room Service Included: Whether it is a simple continental breakfast delivered to your room first thing in the morning or a more elaborate dinner affair, room service is another ultra all-inclusive exclusive.
TV with Cable, Hair Dryer, iPod Dock with Alarm Clock, Telephone, In-Room Electronic Safe, Iron & Ironing Board
Food & Drink
- Spices: International buffet
- Bombay Club: Indian
- Butch's Chophouse: Upscale New York Steakhouse (Reservations required / Resort evening attire)
- Café de Paris: French Patisseries & Coffees
- Dino's Pizzeria: Brick oven Pizzeria
- The Merry Monkey: British Gastro Pub
- Kimonos: Japanese Teppanyaki (Reservations required)
- Portofino's: Italian
- Schooners: Caribbean Seafood
- Soy: Sushi
- The Mariner Seaside Grill: Grilled Items
- Swim-up Pool Bar
- Pool Bar
- Calypso Bar
- Oyster Shell Bar
- The Merry Monkey Bar
- East Meets West Bar
- Soy Bar
Resort Evening Attire: Dress pants/trousers or jeans for men, long or short sleeved dress shirts (with or without collar). Dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers, flip flops or slippers. No hats nor caps.
- 3 pools
- 2 whirlpools including a seaside infinity whirlpool
Non-motorized water sports
- Hobie Cats
- Boogie Boards
- Scuba diving (for certified divers only on production of a valid C card. 2 dives per week are included)
- Table tennis
- Bocce Ball
- Board Games
- Pool Table
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
Health & Relaxation
- Air-conditioned fitness facility with the latest state of the art equipment.
Other Services ($)
- Gift shop
- Red Lane Spa
- Tour desk
- Premium WiFi
Luxury vacationGourmet dining, 24-hour-room service, spacious guest rooms and free in-room or lobby Wi-Fi are among features that make this resort perfect for a luxury vacation.
Catering to your health and wellness, this resort offers an on-site spa, fitness centre and daily physical activities (which vary, but may range from yoga to biking).
Adults-only vacationThis resort accommodates guests aged 18+ only.
Wedding & HoneymoonsFeaturing free or discounted wedding and/or honeymoon packages, the services of a wedding planner and an on-site spa, this resort has all you need for a destination wedding or honeymoon.
What to expect
- Quality / Price
- Front desk / Reception
- Staff / Crew
- Business Services
- Food / Restaurants
Service & facilities·3.7
***** The best hotels in Barbados *****