Visit Amsterdam & Brussels
Visit Amsterdam & Brussels. Last minute Amsterdam and Brussels vacations.
Picturesque canals and narrow cobblestone streets aren't the only things the Netherlands and Belgium have in common. Amsterdam is a charming and liberal city that is easily explored on foot and is home to some of Europe's finest museums and attractions and is also popular for its restaurants, flower markets, bookstores and cafes. While Brussels, known as the "Capital of Europe", is home to the European Union and famed for its museums, architecture, shopping, dining and of course, Belgian chocolate and lace. Timeless charm, gorgeous landscapes, and a captivating history are everywhere in this pocket of Northern Europe, where six nights in five-star accommodations will go by only too quickly.
DAYS ONE - FOUR : AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
Start your journey in one of the only cities in the world with canals to rival Venice. Spend your days tasting Edam or Gouda in the land from whence it came, and trace Van Gogh's footsteps in your own pair of wooden shoes. Three nights at a five-star hotel provide rest in between.
• Private transfer from the airport and to railway station
• 4-night hotel accommodations
• City Sightseeing Hop On/ Hop Off Tour, which takes guests to some of the most popular places of the city, including the Dam, Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank's House
Additional Tours for Sale:
• Panoramic City Tour by Bus and Boat
• Marken, Volendam and Windmills
• Unique Dinner Cruise (4 Courses)
• Grand Holland Tour (8 hrs)
• Small City Bike Tour (2 hrs)
DAYS FIVE - EIGHT : BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
May the last few days of your vacation be as sweet and rich as the chocolate this country is famous for. With three wonderful nights in Brussels, you'll have ample time to sample the waffles, ales, mussels and fries between tours that will show you all the other aspects that make Belgium so very special.
• Private transfer from railway station and to airport
• 3-night hotel accommodations
• Brussels City Tour, see the highlights of the capital including the Royal Residence, Basilica of Koekelberg and Grand Place among other landmarks
Additional Tours for Sale:
• Ghent & Bruges
• City Sightseeing Hop On/ Hop Off Tour
PACKAGE PRICE IS PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
Private roundtrip transfers
City Sightseeing Hop On/Hop Off Tour in Amsterdam
Thalys First Class Ticket, One Way, Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels City Tour
You will visit the following 2 places:
Belgium is a sovereign state in Western Europe. It is one of Europe’s most underrated travel destinations. Beer, chocolate and moules-frites might be the starting points for many first-time visitors, but while you’ll eat and drink well, the country’s other selling points are no less weighty. Medieval cities like Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent play home to some stunning architecture, while a military legacy that covers everything from Waterloo to WWII holds its own interest. It’s compact, easy to travel around and boasts no fewer than 60 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.