Fly with SATA to Portugal and Europe: find the best rates, book your ticket and manage your trip online! Welcome Aboard!
Find great deals on last-minute discount SATA International ticket prices
Compare SATA flights prices with other airlines. See SATA flights, routes, maps, prices across month and find cheapest flights. Book directly - no extra fees.
Flights with SATA International. Find the most convenient times and best prices for SATA International flights.
SATA advises the importance of informing passengers about the number of volumes, correct dimensions and weight of carry-on baggage.
At the time of booking and/ or payment/ issuance of the ticket, you must inform that each passenger can carry as carry-on baggage only 1 volume with a maximum weight of 8 kilos, maximum dimensions 55cm x 40cm x 20cm in economy class. If the passenger travels in business class they can carry up to 2 volumes as carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 10 kilos each, maximum dimensions of 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.
In addition to the carry-on baggage allowance, passengers may carry the following items free of charge:
- One overcoat, a coat or one blanket;
- One umbrella or one walking stick (according to Security Manual conditions);
- One photo or film camera of small dimensions and/or one pair of binoculars;
- Books and magazines in a reasonable quantity to read during flight;
- One diplomatic handbag type or a bag with one laptop;
- One lady’s small handbag, a wallet or a purse whose dimensions are in accordance with the normal wear for the flight and did not contain articles that may be considered as baggage;
- Passengers travelling with babies (INF): one portable basket, food and clothes to be worn during the flight;
- Incapacitated passengers or passengers with reduced mobility: a collapsible wheelchair, one pair of crutches, prosthetic devices or other articles considered indispensable for their locomotion.
All baggage that is not in accordance with carry-on baggage policy will be transported as hold baggage.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Porto (also known as Oporto in English), is the second largest city in Portugal after Lisbon and one of the major urban areas of the Iberian Peninsula. The urban area of Porto, which extends beyond the administrative limits of the city, has a population of 1.4 million (2011) in an area of 389 km2 (150 sq mi), making it the second-largest urban area in Portugal. Located along the Douro river estuary in Northern Portugal, Porto is one of the oldest European centres, and its historical core was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996. The western part of its urban area extends to the coastline of the Atlantic Ocean. Its settlement dates back many centuries, when it was an outpost of the Roman Empire. One of Portugal's internationally famous exports, port wine, is named for Porto, since the metropolitan area, and in particular the caves of Vila Nova de Gaia, were responsible for the packaging, transport and export of the fortified wine. In 2014, Porto was elected The Best European Destination by the Best European Destinations Agency.