Mirador at the Tryall Club Sandy Bay Jamaica
About Jamaica, Jamaica
Book your next dream vacation staying at the Mirador at the Tryall Club Sandy Bay Jamaica. Set on more than 890 hectares of private land facing the Caribbean Sea.
Mirador at the Tryall Club Sandy Bay Jamaica
from $2500.00 Week
Set on more than 890 hectares of private land facing the Caribbean Sea, this upscale beachfront resort is 8 km from Great River Bay and 23 km from Sangster International Airport.
The elegant 1-bedroom villas have full kitchens, separate living rooms, and indoor and outdoor dining areas, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. They also have private balconies; some include whirlpool tubs, and/or ocean and golf course views.
There's a casual beachfront restaurant/bar, as well as private dining and lunch in an organic garden. Other amenities include a private beach, tennis courts and a golf course, plus an outdoor freshwater pool.
Mirador at the Tryall Club ~ A Great House Villa Suite is a stylish one-bedroom apartment at the posh Tryall Club. Its prize location provides both proximity to the elegant Tryall Club Great House and a breathtaking view over the deep blue Caribbean Sea and the manicured championship golf course.
Architecturally, Mirador is on two levels.
Upper Entrance Level: The entrance foyer opens to the top floor. Here is the large Master Bedroom with kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with both Jacuzzi and shower. The east end of the bedroom opens through glass French doors to a small balcony with a commanding view to Round Hill and beyond. The Master Suite includes cable television, ceiling fan, and state-of-the-art quiet remote control air conditioning.
Downstairs Level: Down one flight of stairs are the well-equipped kitchen, open space dining area and living room with handsome gray walls and sitting area furnished in crisp white cotton. The sofa can convert to a queen-size sofa bed for a third and fourth guest. A washer, dryer and full bathroom are also on this level. At the east end of the living room, glass French doors open to a semi-covered private terrace and grassy lawn â¦and another beautiful view.
This living area includes a second cable television, ceiling fan, and state-of-the-art quiet remote control air conditioning.
Square footage (including terrace) ~ 944 square feet
Mirador is located just a minute's stroll from the Great House, afternoon tea terrace, restaurant, bar, shops and commissary. A short walk also leads to the spa, beauty salon, and fitness center. The excellent tennis facility is just around the corner.
The Club's large infinity pool is just a few steps beyond the open-air restaurant terrace. A complimentary shuttle is available just outside Mirador's door for trips throughout the resort, including the Beach Cafe, golf Pro Shop and Beach Club
Distance to Beach: 3 minutes by complimentary Tryall shuttle
Distance to Town: 25 minutes via driver to Montego Bay
Distance to Airport: 25 minutes to Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- -Stylish 944 sq ft apartment at the posh Tryall Club
- -Air conditioning, ceiling fans
- -Fully equipped kitchen
- -Laundry with washer and dryer
- -Open plan living and dining room
- -Free overseas calls to US, Canada and the UK (applies to all land lines and cell phones in US and Canada, and to all land lines in UK).
- -Cable TV in living room and Master Bedroom
- -*Membership at Tryall Club: Complimentary amenities include the excellent gym, internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
- -*Access to Tryall Spa, bar, restaurants available within the resort ($)
- -Bathrobes, hairdryers
- -Communal massive Great House infinity pool a 2-minute walk away, sun deck, loungers
- -Furnished terrace, al fresco dining, access to lawn/garden area with loungers, balcony
- -*Membership at Tryall Club: Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, infinity pool, kiddie playground, tennis and various special events
- -*Access to Tryall: motorized water sports, tennis, golf, etc available within the resort ($)
- -A complimentary shuttle available outside Mirador's door for trips throughout the resort, including the Beach Cafe, golf Pro Shop and Beach Club
- -Additional golf courses and tennis courts are nearby ($)
- -*Temporary Membership Dues: Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge. *All villa/condo guests must become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130/week/guest 16 yrs and over or US$26/day/person if less than 7 days. *Plan to pay at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will require a cash deposit and if you pay with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover the cost. (rates subject to change without notice)
- -*Complimentary shuttle available outside Mirador's door for trips throughout the resort, including the Beach Cafe, golf Pro Shop and Beach Club
- *Cart rental for transport throughout the resort through the Club's Pro Shop. Rates: US$40 + 16.5% tax/day for 1-4 days and US$30 + 16.5% tax/day for 5 days or more. Damage Deposit: US$500 refundable damage deposit for each rental, costs subject to change without notice
- -Pre-order food and wine: will be delivered to your villa prior to arrival, there will be no refunds/returns on items purchased, additional delivery charge of US$45/order, prices are subject to change without notice, all items are subject to availability
- -Concierge service: From details like airport transfers, car hire, private driver, childcare and excursions, to luxuries such as spa treatments, sporting activities and exclusive restaurant recommendations, before and during your stay - providing anything that you may desire because their business was built on the premise that nothing a guest asks for is too much to provide!
- -Housekeeper: Hazel is the longtime housekeeper. She will do laundry and also cook on request; Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm; Cost of food/beverages extra ($)
- *Gratuity Guideline: guests are asked to tip Hazel US$15/day, if you ask her to cook dinner, kindly increase her gratuity by an additional US$30/day for each dinner. Breakfast and/or lunch preparation does not attract an additional gratuity.
MASTER BEDROOM 1:
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, shower, cable TV, quiet remote control air conditioning, ceiling fan, the east end of the bedroom opens through glass French doors to a small balcony with a commanding view to Round Hill and beyond, upper entrance level
- Down one flight of stairs is the open space living room with a Queen-size sofa bed for a third and fourth guest.
- Full guest bathroom with shower
- Children welcome
- Maximum 4 guests -2 adults 2 children
- No smoking is permitted inside