Home Base Travel Agents
About Canada, Canada
Join the fastest growing Travel Agency in Canada. Earn extra money, make your own hours, best of all travel for FREE
Travel Agent? Work From Home ... No Fees
How becoming a home based travel agent with us can benefit you:
It will allow you to spend more time with your family (actually watch your kids grow up while making money!). Work on your own time -- you set your own schedule. Kill the commute -- save the headache, save on gas, work from home! Be your own boss! Forget the office politics and having someone always looking over your shoulder! Live your life your way! Life is short, live it on your own terms by making work fit around your life instead of life fitting around your work! Pay your bills.
Sound good? Keep reading or contact us now to learn more...
Are you ready to take charge of your life and start your own home based travel business? You have a passion for travel and would like to make it your business. You occasionally research or book travel for your friends and family. You desire a job with flexible full-time or part-time hours. You are looking for financial independence. You want a home based initiative that is inexpensive to start, simple to operate and easy to learn. You already have a great network of prospective clients including friends and family members. You want to have unlimited access to one-on-one support to help you succeed.
Every person who is working for a registered Ontario retail travel agency and is selling travel services or providing travel advice to the public must, by law, meet the TICO's Education Standards, which came into effect on July 1, 2009. click http://www.tico.ca/industry-info/education-standards.html
There is a one time set up fee $499 and no monthly fees, this is for to set up a phone line, JustTravelDeals.ca email, business cards, set you up on our phone system so that we will give you free leads and our team support.
If you find yourself saying "yes," then you may be an ideal candidate. Contact us now to learn more about this great opportunity.
with JustTravelDeals.ca or Call 905-799-3000 or 1-888-286-8789 ext 221
One-third of agents are now home-based and 90% say they have a better work-life balance
TORONTO — Results from the just-released second annual home-based agent survey show that more than 35% of travel agents in Canada are now independent, home-based contractors.
Conducted in January 2018, the independent nationwide survey of Canadian hosted travel agents tripled in response size from the 2017 study. The survey was conducted by a private consulting firm and logged responses from more than 500 home-based agents representing many different host agencies.
This year’s results are consistent with some of the findings from last year but they also provide invaluable new insight, he says.
Here are some of the 2018 home-based agent survey’s key findings:
- 52% of the home-based agents who responded have only ever worked as a home-based agent, which suggests that home-based agents have been around for longer than is commonly thought, and that people are now joining the industry as hosted agents from the get-go.
- 87% of agents who responded are 40+ years of age, and 28.5% are 60+, and worked for many years in a bricks-and-mortar agency. Many home-based agents are highly experienced and are converting to home-based later in their careers,
- 45%+ of hosted agents said they are ‘very’ to ‘extremely’ happy with their host agency, however 12% said they were ‘unhappy to very unhappy’.
- 92% percent of agents who switched from a bricks-and-mortar or a storefront to home-based said they were happier and 90% of agents believe they have a better work-life balance, up 5% over last year.
- Responding agents also reported a better quality of life, with top impacts including more time to travel and more time with family, the ability to work from anywhere, and the ability to “be my own boss”.