Greatview Villa Montego Bay Jamaica from $10,600 / Week
About Montego Bay, Jamaica
Book your next dream vacation staying at the Luxury six bedroom Greatview Villa Montego Bay Jamaica. Book your perfect Jamaica vacation rental at Greatview Villa - Private luxury accommodations for rent with fully staffed 24/7 service.
Greatview is one of the most glamorous private homes overlooking the Half Moon golf course and vast ocean vista. Three world-class golf courses (Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon and White Witch) are within a five-minute drive.
The view is breathtaking ~ the deep blue sea to the north and magnificent mountains to the south. Here is the marriage of exquisite taste, beauty and comfort ~ floors of French limestone, Travertine marble and exotic pressed bamboo; walls of Barbadian coral stone and Venetian glaze. The details are immaculate and artistic. Furnishings are an exquisite combination of Asian antique and tropical colonial. Grounds are lush in orange and lime trees, avocado, papaya, mango, breadfruit, Poinciana, flame trees and delicate orchids.
Six well-appointed bedrooms are complemented by inside and outside dining areas, a snug television den and an air-conditioned gym complete with TV and fitness videos. A supplemental generator ensures that Greatview is never without electricity and air conditioning.
Greatview is among the best-managed and best-staffed villas in our group. A staff of 10 ensure the highest levels of service 24 hours a day. Our expert chef presents exquisite meals from the state-of-the-art kitchen with six-burner commercial gas stove and grill, two ovens, bread maker, rotisserie, microwave, wine cooler, icemaker and cappuccino/espresso machine. Chef Colin delights guests with his specialties of homemade pate, jerk chicken, lobster Newberg, grilled salmon in avocado sauce, pecan-crusted snapper, grilled shrimp and tenderloin, grasshopper pie and more. Table service is Wedgwood and Lenox china and sterling silver. Meals are served formally under the crystal chandelier or more casually on the al fresco 700-square-foot verandah overlooking the pool and magnificent ocean view.
Staffing at Greatview is extraordinary including two butlers who provide 24-hour concierge service, room service and breakfast in bed.
The large infinity-edge pool flows as a waterfall into the hot tub on the lower lawn. The poolside bar has a television, blender, smoothie-maker, and fridge stocked with drinks.
While numerous balconies and overlooks are part of Greatview's contemporary architecture, the villa is child friendly. It offers complimentary cribs with mobiles, high chairs, playpen, baby toys and games, water toys, floats, water basketball and three tricycles. The shallow end of the pool can be roped off to define where deeper water begins. Greatview includes two connecting suites for families. Also notable is Greatview's accommodation of guests who use wheelchairs or are physically challenged.
*Greatview comes with three loved pets. Cara, a gentle 7-year-old Lab, Lucy, an English Cocker Spaniel and Spot, a plump and affectionate outside cat, live here. Neither bothers guests but both will come in to cuddle and play if invited.
Distance to Beach: 5 minute drive
Distance to Town: 15 minute drive to Montego Bay
Distance to Airport: 15 minutes to Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- -14,000-sq-ft premier villa with a breathtaking ocean panorama
- -Air conditioning, ceiling fans
- -Fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen
- -Open plan Great Room with living room and formal dining area
- -Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada, Nortel Meridian phone system with intercom to all rooms, kitchen and staff
- -Cable TV, DVD's, Game Stations, 300 games with hand controls can be played on the TV's in each bedroom
- -Air-conditioned den: 30" plasma TV, DVD, VCR, Nintendo Wii U, free Apple TV, large selection of books, CD's and current DVD's for parents and children
- -Dell laptop, dedicated line for complimentary ADSL Internet access, WiFi for laptop users
- -Private air conditioned gym: spa, steam room, rainfall shower, stone massage *spa technician on call 9 AM till 9 PM
- -*Complimentary membership at Half Moon Tennis and Beach Club: fitness center
- -Handicap accessible: toilet boosters, ramps to all main floor rooms and pool
- -Child friendly: complimentary 2 cribs, pack & play, 2 high chairs, booster seats, stroller, baby toys, water toys, beach toys, pool basketball, 2 bicycles, motorized kids car, Thomas Train set with its own table
- -Supplemental generator ensures villa is never without electricity and air conditioning
- -Closet safes
- -Bathrobes, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, glycerin soaps
- -20' x 40' x 9' deep heated infinity pool with waterfall feed to hot tub below (pool maintains 85-degree temperature all winter), poolside shower, sun deck, loungers
- -Covered terrace with sitiing area, al fresco dining, poolside bar with TV, blender, smoothie-maker, fridge stocked with drinks
- -Outdoor games room: ping pong table, pool table, foosball table, basketball net, 60 game arcade table, flat screen TV and comfy seating
- -Complimentary snorkels, fins, masks, picnic baskets, beach towels and water shoes
- -Outdoor gas grill, al fresco dining, fire pit
- *Complimentary membership at Half Moon Tennis and Beach Club: Sunrise Beach, Hibiscus pool, Oleander pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, croquet, miniature putting green *The following activities may be booked on the day of service and are subject to availability: Spa, Horseback Riding, Watersports, Dolphin Lagoon and Tennis
- -*Complimentary Half Moon Golf Membership Benefits-unlimited free greens fees, unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls, 25% discount on optional cart rental, 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop, 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy, 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
- -5 minutes from championship golf at Cinnamon Hill and White Witch: $59 a round of 18 holes (including cart and caddy fee) -subject to change without notice
- -Complimentary Nanny: up to 2 children under 3 years for 3 hours/day OR *complimentary Kids Club at Little View for up to 4 children ages 3 to 12 for 3 hours/day
- -*Greatview Kids Club: centered around Little View, a 1 bedroom tree house/play house fully stocked with craft materials, games, puzzles and playhouse items. A rope climbing maze provides a secret back entrance to the tree house. Under the tree house is a sand box, craft tables and play tents which dot the surrounding garden. Depending on the children's ages and interests, local crafts people will be brought in for jewelry making, kite making, clay modeling, coconut hat weaving and other fun Jamaican crafts.
- -*Complimentary membership at Half Moon Golf, Tennis and Beach Club includes many complimentary amenities, discounts and also extra services that you can pay for locally
- -Pre-order food and wine: will be delivered to your villa prior to arrival, there will be no refunds/returns on items purchased, additional delivery charge of US$45/order, prices are subject to change without notice, all items are subject to availability
- -Concierge service: From details like airport transfers, car hire, private driver, childcare and excursions, to luxuries such as spa treatments, sporting activities and exclusive restaurant recommendations, before and during your stay - providing anything that you may desire because their business was built on the premise that nothing a guest asks for is too much to provide!
- -Chef: cost of food/beverages extra ($)
- *In-house 24-hour concierge service provided
10: 2 Butlers, Chef, Housekeepers, Gardener, Laundress
MASTER BEDROOM 1 - PLANTATION ROOM:
Kingsize 4-poster bed, sitting area, en-suite bathroom, double vanity, whirlpool bath, walk-in steam shower, open-air Swedish drench shower/massage area,entertainment unit with 20" cable TV, mini-fridge, antique French desk with Internet access for laptops, closet safe, remote control air conditioner, ceiling fan, opens to porch, sea view and garden, connecting passage to Bedroom 2 (Main floor 750 sq ft)
BEDROOM 2 - ORCHID ROOM:
2 Queensize beds, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool bath, seat in large shower for guests with disabilities, open-air Swedish drench shower/massage area, 19th Century armoire, English faux-bamboo antique desk, closet safe, cable TV, remote control air conditioner, ceiling fan, opens to porch, sea view and garden, connecting passage to Master Bedroom 1 (Main floor 552 sq ft)
BEDROOM 3 - BURMESE ROOM:
Queensize 4-poster bed, en-suite bathroom, deep soaking tub/shower combination, Burmese/Chinese furnishings, antique desk, closet safe, cable TV, remote control air conditioner, ceiling fan, wrap-around balcony, views of Caribbean Sea/rain forest/meadow, opens to east balcony. (Mid-Level 400 sq ft)
BEDROOM 4 - FROG ROOM:
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom, deep soaking tub/shower combination, whimsical frog theme, closet safe, cable TV, remote control air conditioner, ceiling fan, opens to balcony, Caribbean Sea view (Top Level-up 9 steps-280 sq ft)
BEDROOM 5 - PALM ROOM:
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom, deep soaking tub/shower combination, closet safe, cable TV, remote control air conditioner, ceiling fan, next to Frog Room, opens to balcony, Caribbean Sea view (Top Level-up 9 steps-280 sq ft)
BEDROOM 6 - THE COTTAGE:
Kingsize or Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, shower, fully-equipped kitchenette, cozy living room, closet safe, 27" cable TV, DVD, air conditioning, ceiling fan, intercom to main house, private balcony furnished with rocking chairs/chaises/al fresco dining, served by same staff as in main house, including room service, 33 steps from villa's main level or 14 steps from the lower lawn, great privacy, sea view - perfect hideaway for two in cute downhill cottage (500 sq ft)
- *7th very private bedroom available on request; ask about rates and availability
- -2 Aerobeds that will accommodate children up to age 10 so they can sleep in their parents' room
- Guest bathrooms
- Children welcome
- Sleeps Maximum 12 guests
- Smoking not permitted in the house
- *Due to the extraordinary menus, the grocery budget is US$55-US$65/adult/day and US$20-US$30 for children under 14 (subject to change, please inquire)
- *NOTE: There are 3 pets that live here-will not bother guests but will come in to cuddle and play if invited.