Golden Parnassus Resort And Spa Cancun, Mexico
Book your dream vacation package staying at the Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun. The Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Hotel is a 4-star hotel located in Cancun.
Golden Parnassus Resort And Spa Cancun, Mexico
The Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa is an All Inclusive resort for adults in Cancun with special services and facilities, such as welcoming rooms with private balcony with views, 24-hour room service, swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, illuminated tennis court, fitness center, SPA area with treatments, theater and entertainment for adults, among many other services.
Located in Cancun’s Hotel Zone, the adults only Golden Parnassus Resort and Spa is a romantic sanctuary ideal for couples. Spend your days soaking up the sun by the sprawling freshwater pool or take the resort shuttle to the nearby Aqua World Marina, where you can try out a variety of complimentary water sports including snorkelling and boogie boarding. If you’re looking for some rest and relaxation, wind down at the resort spa with a variety of blissful treatments. When it’s time to grab a bite to eat, choose from a range of dining options including a poolside snack bar and à la carte restaurants serving a range of mouthwatering cuisines including fresh seafood and sizzling steaks. Couples celebrating their honeymoon can look forward to the resort’s Honeymoon Bonus which includes a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
Along a beach between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, this upscale all-inclusive resort (adults-only) is 2 km from Museo Maya de Cancún.
The polished rooms offer flat-screen TVs, and furnished balconies with lagoon or sea views. Some rooms add whirlpool tubs, coffeemakers and/or minifridges. Room service is available 24/7.
Meals and drinks (included) are served in 12 restaurants and bars, including a vibrant Japanese restaurant and a lively tiki bar. Other amenities consist of a gym, a tennis court and a movie theater. There’s also an elegant spa, an outdoor pool with sea views, and a private beach area. Regular entertainment is offered.
• Delicious gourmet à la carte dining with no reservations required
• Freshwater swimming pool with daily poolside activities
• Welcome fruit basket and sparkling wine for honeymooners
• Breakfast lunch and dinner (buffet, a la carte, or snack restaurants)
• Unlimited reservation free dining at all restaurants
• Selection of domestic and imported open bar, unlimited consumption
• New Year’s Gala Dinner
• Non-motorized watersports
• 24-hour room service (delivery service fee paid upon delivery $)
• Daily Activities , Nightly shows in theater
• Daily programmed shuttles to marina* (reservation required minimum 2 hours prior)
*Activities are subject to climate conditions, equipment subject to availability.
- Daily activities
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
- $1.35 USD (plus tax) per room/per night
- Paid directly to the hotel
- Government of Quintana Roo environmental tax
Fees subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
Wi-Fi throughout resort (payable at hotel)
• Complimentary Wi-Fi for guests staying in the Club Room Lagoon View, Club Room Ocean View and Golden Club Ocean View categories.
• Wi-Fi is available at an extra cost for guests staying in the Deluxe Room Lagoon Sunset View and Deluxe Room Ocean View categories.
All rooms include:
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Room service ($)
Golden Parnassus Resort And Spa
Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 14.5 Retorno Sn. Miguelito Lt. , Cancun Quintana Roo, 77500, Mexico
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
What to expect
- Quality / Price
- Front desk / Reception
- Staff / Crew
- Business Services
- Food / Restaurants
“My dream vacation”
Adult only is what I needed. Everyone is so friendly. Our beach days were the best. Who wants a pool when you have it all at the beach. Our favorite server was Maria on the beach. She was so fast and often came even when we didn’t need anything. Jesus in the lobby bar was awesome and so was Carmen. She made the best chocolate martini. The food was good but I think we need a place next time with a mini fridge. Getting ice was very inconvenient! All in all great resort and fabulous service. I would give it a 7/10.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. No waiting in line to check in. Great food and you can visit the ala carts as often as you like. No reservations required. The rooms are standard, nothing fancy, but very clean. Can't wait to go back.
The strong points
Great food, excellent service, very clean
The weak points
Many broken lounge chairs. Not enough umbrella's.