If you’ve seen the popular Netflix series Drive to Survive, then you know all about the fast paced thrills and drama at the 2023 Abu Dhabi venue for the last Formula One race of the year. But even if you haven’t watched the series, this race promises to be a bucket list event you don’t want to miss and our November 23 cruise on Star Legend will offer an option to attend the weekend’s events.
Join the inaugural sailing of our brand-new itinerary Sparkling Sand & Cities of the Persian Gulf departing from Dubai. Travel to the sun-kissed beaches of Oman, UAE, and Bahrain and enjoy two days in Abu Dhabi with an optional Shore Excursion that includes tickets to the Saturday time trials and the Sunday race. There are a limited number of spaces on this 2-day Shore Excursion experience so book now to reserve your place!
Plus, Formula One Sports Broadcaster Bob Varsha will also be on board to provide insights and expert analysis of the race and drivers. And Windstar’s President, Chris Prelog, a racing fanatic, will also be joining this voyage.
Enjoy private yacht style cruising as you relax aboard all-suite Star Legend and sail along the coast of the Persian Gulf visiting 8 unique ports with overnight stays in Doha and Abu Dhabi.
Our optional Shore Excursion to the Formula One event ($1,599 per guest) includes:
- Grand Stand Main Premium Plus Seats for Saturday time trials and Sunday race
- Exclusive onboard cocktail party
- English Speaking Coordinators at the Time Trials and the Race to assist Windstar’s guests
- Transfers to and from the pier both days
- Windstar themed gift package including seat cushions, ear protection, high-definition binoculars, baseball cap & sinch bag