Jordan Experience (Summer 2017)
About Amman, Jordan
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Included Quality Dining: 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 4 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 3 three-course table d'hôte Dinners or Buffets, plus tea or coffees (D).
SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES AND DINING
- Jerash: Step back 2,000 years in time in this marvellous ancient city, the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world.
- Petra: Visit the ‘rose red' city and journey through the winding dark passageway between rock walls 90-180 meters high to the ancient hidden city.
- Mount Nebo: Look down upon Moses' Promised Land. The view is amazing and the ruins are truly a site to behold.
- Madaba: View the mosaic that is believed to be the earliest surviving map of the Holy Land.
- Amman: See the Roman Amphitheatre and Citadel Hill.
- Shobak: Explore the Crusader fortress seeing the Crusader chapel.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Amman: The 5-star Amman Marriott Hotel is located in one of the capital's busiest centers, with easy access to all historical sites. It offers spacious rooms and features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a health club with 2 pools.
- Petra: The Petra Marriott Hotel is majestically situated to overlook the dramatic and picturesque rose-red city. It combines the warmest Arabian hospitality with the splendor of the ancient city of Petra.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.