Dreaming Of A Vacation. Were With You
Price Drop Cash Back is a promotional product offered by Sunwing Vacations. Sunwing is including Price Drop Cash Back for new bookings from May 12 to June 30, 2020.
Flexible Booking Options, Price Drop Cash Back and more
PRICE DROP CASH BACK – TERMS & CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ
- Price Drop Cash Back is a promotional product offered by Sunwing Vacations (valued at up to $800 per couple) and is not considered an insurance product of any nature. For a limited time, Sunwing is including Price Drop Cash Back for new bookings from May 12 (3pm ET) to June 30, 2020 for departures to Royalton Luxury Resorts, Hideaway at Royalton, RIU Hotels & Resorts, Grand Memories Resorts and Spa, Sanctuary at Grand Memories, CHIC Punta Cana, Planet Hollywood Resorts and Mystique Resorts between June 26, 2020 and April 30, 2021
- Price Drop Cash Back is only available on Sunwing bookings and applies to package bookings at the participating hotels only, which include roundtrip flights and in which Sunwing Airlines, Travel Service or TUI Airways are the carriers. This does not apply to Wild Wednesday, Take Off Thursday promotions, groups, hotel only, or vacation products using carriers other than the airlines listed
- YOU MUST REGISTER WITHIN 7 DAYS - This is an optional product and applies to the total price paid, including taxes and fees for bookings purchased in Canadian Dollars for Canadian departures. Each passenger on the booking must complete the registration process, providing passenger details including their full name, date of birth, valid primary contact email address, telephone number and home mailing address within 7 days of making their booking to be eligible. Not available in conjunction with similar price drop protection plans of retail partners. In order to be eligible to make a claim each customer on the booking is responsible for online registration, checking the amount of variance between the current price and the price at time of booking (if any) by using the automated tool inside the My Booking section on the Sunwing.ca website and submitting a one time Price Drop Cash Back claim.
- MAKING A CLAIM - To make a claim, the identical vacation as booked, must be available at the time of claiming at a lower total booking price (i.e. same departure and return dates and flights, same airline and flight, same resort and room category and occupancy and number of passengers). Claim value must not exceed $400 per passenger. Claim eligibility will be based on total package price per person on the original booking (insurance, change fees and other add-on items are not included in the calculation). Price Drop Cash Back can only be claimed once per booking, and cannot be claimed within 21 days of departure. The total amount due on the booking must be paid in full before any claims can be accepted.
- Claims sent to Sunwing will be validated within 7 business days and a response will be issued to the registered customer on the booking. Once a claim has been made by a passenger no further claims or adjustments will be permitted for that same passenger.
- Registered recipients of valid claims will qualify for a rebate in Canadian dollars equal to the lesser amount of either: a) the variance amount of the total package price for the booking claiming or b) $400 per passenger. Cheques will be payable to the person registered and mailed to the address entered on the registration, approximately 4 weeks after claim has been validated. If the booking is subsequently cancelled, the amount refunded will be reduced by the PDG claim previously paid out.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice
Change or Cancel Anytime
“Change or Cancel Anytime” is a limited time offer available for new package bookings made from May 12 (3pm ET) to June 30, 2020, for departures from June 26, 2020 – April 30, 2021. A one time change or cancellation can be made four days or more prior to departure without an admin fee. Change can be made to date of departure, destination and/or chosen hotel inside twelve months of original departure date. If the new package is a higher price than original booking, the difference will be due at time of final payment. If the new package is lower than original price no refunds will be issued for the difference.
Cancellations made 25 days or more prior to departure are eligible for a full refund in the original form of payment. Cancellations between 24 and 15 days prior to departure are eligible to receive a refund in the original form of payment on the booking, minus $250 per person which will be issued as a future travel voucher valid for one year from original departure date. Cancellations made between 14 and 4 days prior to departure are eligible to receive a refund in the original form of payment, minus $500 per person which will be issued as a future travel voucher valid for one year from original departure date. All bookings are subject to a non-refundable $100 deposit per person.
$100 Reduced Deposit
“$100 Deposit” is a limited time offer available for new package bookings made from May 12 (3pm ET) and June 30, 2020, for departures from June 26, 2020 – April 30, 2021. A non-refundable $100 per person deposit is payable at the time of booking (reduced from standard $250 deposit per person), which will be applied to the final payment for the booking. The final payment is due 25 days prior to departure instead of standard 45 days prior to departure.
In the event that there is an Early Booking Bonus (EBB) on file then the Early Booking Bonus final payment date will supersede the final payment date. To receive the Early Booking Bonus promotional pricing, payment is required on the Early Booking date. Should you choose to keep the regular final payment date, the Early Booking Bonus pricing will not be honoured and regular pricing will apply. Final payment is then due in line with Sunwing’s regular policies.
You will visit the following 6 places:
Cuba, officially the Republic of Cuba, is a sovereign state comprising the islands of Cuba, Isla de la Juventud and several archipelagos in the Caribbean Sea. The capital and largest city Havana. Havana had a large number of shows, events, and casinos catering to tourists. Geographically, Cuba is considered part of North America and culturally, it is considered part of Latin America. The island became a U.S. protectorate in 1898, and in 1902 it gained substantial independence. Between 1902 and 1959, many U.S. citizens lived in Cuba or frequently travelled to Cuba. It is the largest island in the Caribbean, and the second-most populous after Hispaniola, with over 11 million inhabitants. It is a multiethnic country whose people,culture and customs derive from diverse origins, including the aboriginal Taíno and Ciboney peoples, the long period of Spanish colonialism, the introduction of African slaves, and a close relationship with the Soviet Union in the Cold War. Cuba is ranked high in human development by the United Nations, and performs well in health and education. In 2015, it became the first country to eradicate mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis, a milestone hailed by the World Health Organization as "one of the greatest public health achievements possible".
Montego Bay is the capital of St. James Parish and the second largest city in Jamaica by area and the third by population (after Kingston and Spanish Town). It is a tourist destination with duty free shopping, cruise line terminal and the beaches. The city is backed by picturesque low mountains. Popular beaches include Doctor’s Cave Beach and Walter Fletcher Beach, home to an amusement park. Today, Montego Bay is known for its large regional hospital (Cornwall Regional Hospital), port facilities, second homes for numerous upper class Jamaicans from Kingston as well as North Americans and Europeans, fine restaurants, and shopping opportunities. The coastland near Montego Bay is occupied by numerous tourist resorts, most newly built, some occupying the grounds of old sugarcane plantations with some of the original buildings and mill-works still standing. The most famous is the White Witch's Rose Hall which now features a world-class golf course.
Mexico is a land of extremes, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rain forests in the south and east. It is located between the U.S and Central America. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacan (Aztec) and Chichen Itza (Mayan) are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.
Punta Cana is part of the newly created Punta Cana-Bávaro-Veron-Macao municipal district in La Altagracia, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic. The area is best known for its beaches and balnearios, which face both the Caribbean and Atlantic, and it has been a popular tourist destination since the 1970s. The Punta Cana area has an estimated population of 100,000 with a growth rate of 6%. To the north, it borders the village and beach of Cabeza de Toro, and then the Bávaro and El Cortecito beaches. The nearest city, the 500-year-old capital of the Province Higüey, is 45 kilometres (28 mi) away, and it takes about an hour to drive there. Europeans, particularly Spanish hotel chains, own all but two of the 50+ megaresorts of the Punta Cana tourism destination.
Varadero is a resort town in the province of Matanzas, Cuba, and one of the largest resort areas in the Caribbean. The place was first used as a dry dock and the salt mines of the peninsula (closed in 1961) supplied most of the Spanish Latin America Fleet since 1587. However, the foundation date of Varadero as city was only on December 5, 1887, when ten families from the city of Cárdenas obtained a permission to build their vacation homes between today's 42nd and 48th Street. Varadero is foremost a tourist resort town, boasting more than 20 km of white sandy beaches. The first tourists visited Varadero as early as the 1870s, and for years it was considered an elite resort. In 1910 the annual rowing regatta was started; five years later the first hotel, named Varadero and later Club Nautico, was built. Tourism grew in the early 1930s as Irénée du Pont, an American millionaire, built his estate on the peninsula. Many famous and infamous people stayed in Varadero, for example Al Capone.