25% off Young Travelers on Uniworld European Family Cruises
World travel is a family affair with the Uniworld Generations Collection.
25% off the fare
For young travelers 4 to 17 years old when traveling with an adult.
Every Uniworld Generations Family cruise includes special programs, events and excursions designed specifically for your world travelers in training.
Convenient departures scheduled during summer and winter breaks.
Available on Select 2018 and 2019 dates on these Family Favorite Itineraries
- Christmas Markets
- Northern Italy
- Paris and Normandy
- Paris Christmas
How Generations is Customized for Families
- 25% off the fare for travellers 4 to 17 years old when traveling with an adult
- Exciting shore excursions tailor-made for families and hosted by local experts
- Kid-friendly menus for each meal and unlimited beverages onboard
- Young Travellers’ Table, a special dining table reserved on certain nights just for our younger guests and Family Hosts
- Onboard activities just for kids, such as cooking classes and dessert-making with the ship’s chef and pastry chef
- Hands-on craft workshops tailored to the destinations you visit
- Young travellers’ lounge and game room, complete with PlayStation, games, movies and local treats
- Two dedicated Family Hosts to oversee all activities for Junior Cruisers (ages 4 to 12 years) and Teen Cruisers (ages 13 to 17 years)
- Opportunities to “Live the Lingo” and learn words and phrases in other languages from our Family Hosts
- Kids-only movie nights, where kids can enjoy popcorn-fueled screenings of family-friendly films along with their new onboard friends and Family Hosts
- A special VIP ship tour with the Captain or Hotel Manager
- Complimentary bicycles, helmets and Nordic walking sticks for use onshore
- Young travellers will receive special surprise pillow gifts for each night of the cruise
Choose your own adventure
Uniworld specializes in personalised travel, and that goes for our younger guests as well. Since no two kids are alike, we offer a full range of enticing onshore excursions and onboard activities—some geared for children and others tailored for tweens and teens.