Save up to $740 per couple at Barcelo Maya Caribe Mexico Vacations
Save up to $740 per couple at Barcelo Maya Caribe Mexico Vacations
- Close to Barcelo Maya Mall for bowling, shopping & entertainment
- New U-Spa with hydrotherapy suite and kids spa treatment
- Pirates island water park & surf ride park
Upgrade to a Premium Level room category and enjoy private check-in and check-out, personalized concierge services, free wireless internet*, access to exclusive Premium Level Deluxe Lounge, priority reservations in à la carte restaurants, discounts on spa treatments, premium amenities in the room and much more.
Property Amenities of Barcelo Maya Caribe
- 414 Room(s)
- 3 Pool(s)
- Medical services ($)
- Spa ($)
- Kids pool(s)
- Kids Club
- Teens Club
Dining/Entertainment at Barcelo Maya Caribe
- 16 Restaurant(s)
- 15 Bar(s)
- Maximum Number of Adults 3
- Maximum Number of Children 2
- Maximum Occupancy 4
- Minimum Adults 1
- Minimum Occupancy 1
- 1 King or 2 Double beds
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Mini-fridge (re-stocked daily)
- Coffee maker
- Iron & Ironing board
- Balcony or Terrace
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Telephone with answering machine
- Safety deposit box
Other room categories available
• 3 meals daily plus snacks
• All drinks (domestic beers and cocktails, select international brands, house wine)
• 24 hour room service
• Non-motorized sports
• Daily activities
• Evening entertainment
Premium Level Inclusions
• Private check-in and check-out in an exclusive Premium Level Deluxe area
• Personalized concierge services only for Premium Level Deluxe clients
• The best room view in the exclusive Premium Level Deluxe area
• Petit fours and domestic bottle of champagne in the room upon arrival
• Pool towels in the room
• VIP mini-bar (sodas, water, beer & snack)
• Premium amenities in the room
• Priority reservations in a la carte restaurants
• Exclusive Premium Level Deluxe Lounge with international drinks, canapes, continental breakfast, table games, books, newspaper, free internet (open from 7:00 to 23.00)
• Free local calls
• Free wireless internet at the available areas of the hotel (*)
• Express laundry service with regular charge
• 20% off in the spa and beauty salon. Some restrictions apply
• 10% discount at the Barcelo gift shops
• Room service included
• Late check-out without charge (subject to availability)
• Bottle of tequila Anejo 100% Agave (minimum 4 nights)
• Souvenir logo shop and surprise gift for kids 2 to 12 years old (minimum 4 nights)
• Access to the hydrotherapy areas, once a day, every day of the week
*Applies two access codes per room
Barceló Maya Mall
Barcelo Maya Mall is located in the lobby of Barcelo Maya Caribe. The entrance of the mall is connecting with the main lobby and is available for all guests of the Barcelo Maya complex. Please see below for detailed information of the Barceló Maya Mall.
• Gift shop ($) - 08:00-24:00
Strikers Sports Bar & Bowling Centre
• Strikers Sports Bar & Bowling Centre is located on the main hall at Barcelo Maya Mall
- Sports Bar open 24 hours food (light buffet service) & domestic liquor included
• Bowling - 6 lanes available ($) 09:00-02:00
- Includes bowling equipment.
- Will apply for the Resort Credit program*
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
$15 USD per person, per game (subject to change). Fee is paid on-site.
• Mini golf course (18 holes) 09:00 - 19:00 (free of charge) and from 19:00 - 02:00. ($10) USD per person
Pirate’s Island and Surf Rider
• Pirate´s Island ($) 09:00 - 17:00, located outside of Barcelo Maya Mall
- Access to Pirate´s Island – $20 USD per person per day, includes 4 hours of bodyboard
• Surf Rider, Flowride & Bodyboard ($), located outside of the Barcelo Maya Mall
• Surf Rider & Pirate Ship
- Per person per day, only on boogie board schedule.
- No fee applies for children under 5 years and children under 6 must be under parent supervision for the Pirate Ship.
- Ages for Surf Rider: 13 years and older.
- The fee includes Pirate Ship and Surf Rider.
- Will apply for the Resort Credits program.*
$20 USD per person, per day (guests 6 years+); 6 days entrance $60 USD per person (fee is paid on-site).
• Surf lesson at Surf Rider
- Per person per class (1 hour).
$15 USD (1 hour), fee is paid on-site. 43 inch height minimum. Reservations are required.
• Casino – 3rd party concession open from 18:00 - 02:00 is located inside the Barcelo Maya Mall
• The Haunted House - $15 USD is paid on-site per person, from 18:00 - 22:00 is located inside the Barcelo Maya Mall
*Restrictions may apply.
Prices are subject to change.
Up to 2 children accepted when sharing a room with two parents in existing bedding.
Stay at 1, Play at 4
Access to use the facilities and services at the following hotels in the complex: Barcelo Maya Grand, Barcelo Maya Colonial and Barcelo Maya Tropical.
Guests will receive up to $1000.00 USD per room per stay on Resort Credit discounts*
Resort Credit is valid all year round for bookings taken up until December 16, 2017.
Guests can apply a 40% discount on the total value for the purchase from the following services:
• Valid on the payment of the contract cost as member from Barcelo Club – Barcelo Hotel & Resorts Mexico *Discount not combinable
Guests can apply a 25% discount on the total value of the purchase from the following services:
• U Spa – It does not apply on purchases at the boutique nor U Kids Spa treatments
• Room service
• Private dinner on the beach
• Room category upgrade – valid on the purchase of a room category upgrade based on the regular rate. It does not apply with promotional rates
• Late check-out
• Privates Island Water Park
• Surf Ride
• Bowling alley
• Wedding Package – it does not apply to pay wedding extra services and in conjunction with other Resort Credit discounts shall not exceed the limit of $1000 USD
• Laundry and dry cleaning – it does not apply in packages or unlimited services
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Wine, sparkling wine (cava) and champagne – valid only at restaurants
Guests can apply a 10% discount on the total value of the purchase from the following services:
• The Gift Shop – Maya Mall – valid on selected items
• Logo Shop Barcelo – Lobby – valid on selected items
• Beach Shop Barcelo – valid on selected items
Terms and Conditions:
• *The amount of $1000.00 USD equals the discounts given to the guest that can only be applied on the purchase of different services and products within the Barcelo Maya Grand Resort with the maximum already stated.
• These services and products are described on www.barcelo.com on the Resort Credit information that guests will receive while staying at the resort.
• The products and services listed are not part of the All Inclusive and the guest will be able to deduct the percentage indicated above on the total amount of the product or service acquired.
• At the moment of purchase, client will be required to provide the wristband folio number, room number as well to sign a discount voucher.
• No extra deductions will be made from the guest’s bill at time of check-out.
• Resort Credits discounts cannot be exchanged for cash, neither totally or partially and no unused portion thereof will be refunded.
• The Resort Credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
• Additional restrictions may apply.
• Promotion may change without prior notice.
• Promotion is valid until December 16, 2017
Stay at 1, Play at 2
Guests staying in the Junior Suite Swim-up Premium Level has access to Barcelo Maya Palace and all it's services and facilities.
Only applicable for Junior Suite Swim-up Premium Level guests.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Mexico is a land of extremes, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rain forests in the south and east. It is located between the U.S and Central America. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacan (Aztec) and Chichen Itza (Mayan) are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.
The Riviera Maya is a stretch of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s northeastern Yucatán Peninsula. The Riviera Maya is a tourism and resort district in Mexico. It straddles the coastal Highway 307 along the Caribbean coastline of the state of Quintana Roo, located on the eastern portion of the Yucatán Peninsula. Historically started at the city of Playa del Carmen and ended at the village of Tulum, the Riviera Maya was originally called the "Cancun–Tulum corridor", but in 1999 it was renamed as the Riviera Maya with the aid of Lic. The Riviera Maya is famous for its large scale all-inclusive resorts and a historical tourism base of smaller boutique hotels as well as the many fine-dining restaurants available along the highway 307 and on or near the beaches. Luxury travel entities have been instrumental in increasing luxury villa rentals and yacht charters in the area however these only represent a small fraction of the total tourism accommodation available. A major attraction throughout the Riviera Maya are coastal and reef aquatic activities dependent on the coastal water and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System (also known as the Belize Barrier Reef) which begins near Cancun and continues along the whole length of the Riviera Maya continuing southward to Guatemala. This barrier reef system is the second longest in the world. Activities at the most visited locations include jet-skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming in cenotes, swimming with dolphins, zip-lining, horse riding, sailing, and guided jungle tours.